Spicy, tangy, with a sweet twist is what you will get with this Chili lime pork loin with roasted stir fry veggies and coconut rice. A sheet pan dish that takes less than 10 minutes to prep is perfect for busy week nights.
When it comes to the work week if I don’t plan out and do a little prep work during the weekend there would be no rest for this mama.
However, I don’t enjoy meal prepping. That is why when I know I am going to have a crazy week ahead I plan on simple flavorful dishes like this chili lime pork loin with roasted stir fry veggies and coconut rice.
Few ingredients. Few things to chop and prep. A simple marinade that makes taste buds do the tango. Then to top it all off few dishes at the end of the meal.
Prep for Chili lime pork loin with roasted stir fry veggies and coconut rice takes only a few minutes.
Simple delicious dinners don’t have to be complicated and
Looking for more simple weeknight meals?
Chili Lime Pork Loin with Roasted Stir Fry Veggies
- 3 lb pork loin
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds smashed
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes more or less if you want it more or less spicy
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- 1 large garlic clove finely chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili base from better than bouillon
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Whisk together Worcestershire, liquid smoke, soy sauce, smashed coriander seeds, red pepper flakes, honey, red onion, garlic, cilantro, chili base, and lime. Place pork loin in a resealable bag pour lime chili mixture on top of loin. Seal the bag and coat the loin in the mixture. Open the bag and remove as much air as you can. Allow marinating at least for 3 hours no more than 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place Frozen stir-fry vegetable mix and broccoli on a lined sheet pan. Remove the pork from the bag and place in the middle of the sheet pan on top of the veggies then pour the remaining marinade from the bag on top of the pork and spread evenly on the top of the pork loin.
- Place in oven and allow to bake 60 minutes. (If you have a smaller or bigger pork loin it is recommended you cook the loin 20-25 minutes per lb) Your pork temp should be 145° F. (medium rare) and 160° F. (medium) to be safe.
- Remove from oven and tent the roast with foil and allow to rest 15 minutes before slicing.
Let’s Get Social
Pin Chili Lime Pork Loin for Later
Looking For More Recipes
Be sure to head over to The Messy Cutting Boards Recipe Box where you will find family-friendly meals no matter what the season.