Looking for an amazing side or the perfect snack with a punch of flavor? What if I told you that that flavorful punch was less than 30 minutes from eating? That’s what you get with this simple Italian Seasoned Cauliflower.
Do you ever crave garlic and herb bread sticks? That buttery, delicious, high in calories and carbs yummy goodness?
I am guilty of devouring an entire order in just one setting and still wanting more!
Just like most people the older I get the more important I realize eating healthy really is. Making good decisions can be a challenge sometimes. Sometimes I have to find creative ways to make the flavors I love a bit healthier. I have learned to love Cauliflower (story in Smokey Paprika Cauliflower).I also have learned that cauliflower is a great base to add the flavors I crave!! It truly is an amazing vegetable!
To cure my garlic and herb bread stick craving! By taking Italian seasoning, mixing it with extra garlic, some parmesan cheese, and olive oil and toss the florets in all of it. Then dump the contents of the bowl onto a lined baking sheet and bake it in a high heat oven for 15-20 minutes. Voila! You have an amazing flavorful side dish or snack!
Simple and satisfying without the carbs or calories!!
Hope you all enjoy and if you like what you see make sure you sign up for our free weekly newsletter to get a heads up on what’s to come, recipes straight to your inbox, and future giveaways! Also remember you can show your love by #messycuttingboardrecipes!
Easy Italian Herb Cauliflower
- 1 Cauliflower Head Chopped and broken into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp garlic seasoning
- 1/4 tbsp red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven to 375. Line or spray with no stick spray and large baking sheet.
- In large mixing bowl take cauliflower florets, drizzle them with olive oil, add italian seasoning and garlic. (add red pepper flakes if you would like a little spice) Mix until Cauliflower is evenly coated
- Dump and spread out on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping cauliflower half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly
- Serve and enhoy!