Can you believe we are in 2020!! For many of us, this year holds a lot of uncertainties. Which can be exciting and scary all at the same time.
As for me, I am taking it one day at a time, and as always serving you up one month of updates at a time.
High Lights: Started a new budget, really aiming to be debt-free come 2030.
- I started a job as a V.A. it doesn’t pay much but every little bit helps.
- As for the blog the newsletter got a lift. Every month the subscribers will get freebies such as bucket lists, seasonal produce lists, recipes, and much more. So if you haven’t subscribed make sure you do so!
- Journey to Becoming Debt-Free Why Take a Pandemic Pause
- Simple and Easy Garlic and Rosemary Parsnip Carrot Fries
- Festive Fall Desserts That Will Get You in the Fall Spirit
- How to Make Campfire Foil Dill Potatoes
- Simple Weeknight One-Pot Wonder Meals Your Family Will Love
Look Ahead: A lot of recipes, some financial tips, mom talk, and a spectacular year
Life Scrambles: We all got gifted the flu for Christmas so I am happy that is done and over with. It was the lamest Christmas ever.
Reading: I really need to read more.
Watching: Looking forward to Sinner, This is us, and New Amsterdam
Hooked on: Airborn Probiotic Chews… the flu really messed me up.
Excited for: Just to see what this year brings. I am really focused on our goal of becoming more financially stable and watching my kids grown and learn more. New years are just a great way to start fresh
Future Goals: To have the first half of this year ready to go for the MCB by the end of February, so I can work on my secret project.
Until Next Month