Simple, quick, and full of flavor! If you’re looking for a new side dish or a simple snack look no further than this Simple Smoked Paprika Cauliflower!
Is it me or has cauliflower become the new “IT” veggie? Honestly, the day my mom said paprika cauliflower I cringed a bit. Growing up the only places I remember seeing these white veggies florets were on a basic veggie tray or in a pack of frozen veggies. Like many of you, cauliflower was not my first choice when it comes to choosing a vegetable side dish.
So, what is all the hype about? Nowadays, you see it everywhere, in pizza crust, replacing the chicken in Buffalo wings, even as a rice substitute.
My feelings toward Cauliflower changed when my Mom came for a visit. She bought some to serve with dinner, I was like…umm…not so sure about that mom.
Of course, like many Mom’s, she’s always ready to teach her children something new, show them you’re wrong you’re going to like this. When it came out of the oven and I skeptically tasted it, I thought okay mom you proved your point and I almost ate the entire plate, before it hit the table.
The best part is, it is as easy as cut the cauliflower into pieces and toss with a little olive oil, white pepper, and paprika. Finally, you dump on the baking tray and bake. Simple easy and only minutes away from an incredible side dish.
Truthfully, I even make this just for a daytime snack throughout my week. What is there not to love about Simple Smoked Paprika Cauliflower?
So now all that is left is for you to grab yourself a drink, put on some good music, and get cookin’!!
Simple Smoked Paprika Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into bitesize florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine olive oil, smoked paprika and white pepper, toss and coat cauliflower in the oil mixture. Dump and spread Cauliflower onto lined baking sheet making sure they are not crowded or overlapped.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. They will be hot out of the oven so let cool slightly then eat and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy and if you like what you see make sure you sign up for our free weekly newsletter to get a heads up on what’s to come, recipes straight to your inbox, and future giveaways! Also, remember you can show your love by #messycuttingboardrecipes!