Busy work week got you thinking a homemade healthy dinner is going to be impossible. What if I told you it can be done in 20 minutes or less? Spicy Garlic Salmon is a delicious satisfying quick fix dinner your whole family will enjoy.
Most of the time I give you a backstory on how things can about, but this Spicy Garlic Salmon recipe was just a throw together during a busy week. Since then it is one of our go-to meals when we feel we don’t have time.
The best part is it is made in foil so clean up is abreeze. Pair it with some Whole Grain Quinoa and Wild Rice Microwave Pouches and Steamed Veggies dinner will be made, served, and eaten in the amount of time it will take you to wait in the drive-through line.
First thing first with this Spicy Garlic Salmon. The sauce. Whisk together soy sauce, Worcestershire, mirin, sesame oil, ground ginger, sriracha, minced garlic, and cilantro with some olive oil.
Take 2 large pieces of tin foil and crisscross the foil in cast iron skillet. Place Salmon on top of foil pour on sauce then close and seal the tin foil.
I like to place my foil in an oven proof pan or baking sheet just in case a tear is there. No need todirty up your kitchen or dirty up your oven floor. Then place in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Remove and test the fish. Poke with fork give the fork a twist if it easy shreds it is ready to eat.
The best time to steam your veggies or get your rice steam pouch ready is when the fish is in the oven.
That is, it for this Spicy Garlic Salmon. The only way it could get easier is if you have a kitchen gene that makes all your meals for you by just snapping their fingers.
Looking for more simple quick fish recipes?
Don’t miss another recipe! Follow us on Instagram for the post updates and much more!
Spicy Garlic Salmon
- 4 individual salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons or limes sliced into wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place 2 pieces of tin foil on a cast iron skillet making a cross shape.
- Whisk together soy sauce, Worcestershire, mirin, sesame oil, ground ginger, sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, and olive oil.
- Place the salmon skin down on tin foil. Pour sauce onto the salmon fillets. fold and seal the foil. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Be careful when opening foil hot steam will come out and it can burn. Serve with lemon or lime wedges and enjoy!