Chicken Bacon Muffin Bites
Simple easy snack perfect recipe for leftover chicken!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cup Biscuit Mix
- 1 cup butter milk
- 3 strips Thick Cut Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/2 cup leftover chicken shredded
- 1 whole green onion chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese finely shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a mini muffin pan
In a large bowl combine the biscuit mix and the butter milk. The mixture should be stickier and runnier than if you were making biscuits, it should not form a ball if it does add another splash of milk.Add bacon, chicken, onion, parsley, garlic, thyme, smoked paprika parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese to the biscuit mix, stir until well combined.
Fill the mini muffin tins until they are ¾ full. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until tops are a golden brown.
Remove from oven allow to cool slightly, remove from tins, serve and enjoy!